Running with Tornados!!!

Today, many folks from Tornados running club joined us (BCRR) for a fun run together. After the run, we all met at the watering hole on Rice University campus i.e. Valhalla.
Both clubs chipped in some money to offer free beer which was very well received by thirsty runners and non-runners alike. Fortunately, I happened to be with my camera and I took some picture.




To download/print any pictures, please click the text you are reading, click on the picture, and click download button (Slideshow, Share, download & print buttons are located on top-left corner of the page). It is as easy as it sounds :-)


Today, I witnessed a very long line at the Valhalla which I tried to capture in the following video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Scene in India Vs USA: Random Thoughts

Reflections while running "Easy and Steady" for a comeback

Finishline Sports 30K Race Report !!!